AIMA: Training Programme on Behavioral Skills for Executive Assistants/Secretaries [Delhi, May 25-26]: Registrations Open
Executive Assistants / Secretaries, Office Secretaries, Administrative Professionals and Executive PAs need to work in the highly demanding and challenging work environment. More than basic office management, their role includes a grate insight into how an organization runs at a senior level.
They are frequently required to supervise other and take charge of challenging task. They communicate across levels within the organization including top management, external client, vendors and senior professionals. Frequently, they act as a vital link between the top executive and various departments.
All India Management Association (AIMA), as the national apex body of management profession in the country is committed to enhancing the competence of management profession through its multifaceted activities. AIMA brings to the Indian managers, the best management practices and techniques through numerous foreign collaborations with professional bodies and institutions.
To be more effective and efficient, apart from business skills, there are certain behavioral skills required by Executive Assistants, Office Secretaries, Administrative Professionals and Executive PAs. These skills make them more proactive and enhance their contribution to the organisation.
This programme was especially designed in view of the continuous requests from the industry. The training provided an opportunity to review and develop interpersonal and behavioural skills of the participants to maximize their effectiveness.
The training programme offers following learning benefits:
- Become more proactive
- Handing work stress and conflicting situations
- Identify ways to expand your managerial skills
- Have more control over your time and work output
- Use communication as a tool to achieve results
- Build effective working relationships
- Develop skills to manage organisation’s image
The training programme will offer executive PA Skills required to work at a senior level :
- Managing Pressure and Conflicting Demands
- Influencing Skills gaining support and cooperation of others
- Managing Human Relations
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Effective Management of Client Relationships Achieving Service Excellence
- Planning, Prioritizing & Monitoring
- Decision Making
- Business Etiquette
- Maintaining Confidentiality
- Rs – 17,500/- per participant. Plus 15% service tax applicable on participation fee.
Service Tax No. AAATA1644AST001, PAN No. AAATA1644A
- 10% discount for AIMA Members and for 2 members or more from same organisation.
For online registration, please click here.
For further details, please contact:
Saumya Singh, Assistant Director, Centre for Skill Development & Training
All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003
Tel: 011-24645100, 43128100 (Ext:512) 24608531(D), Mob.: +91 9810475327,
Please visit the official website link given here for more information.
About the Author