Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer on Direct Recruitment Basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand-249203.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh is a medical college and hospital-based in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India. The institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Minister for Health and Family Welfare, serves as the president.
Assistant Administrative Officer (02)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Labour Laws/ Administrative Law.
- Degree of recognized University or its equivalent.
- 5 years of experience as Office Supdt. or in equivalent posts; and working knowledge of Govt. rules & regulations.
- Age Limit: 40 years.
Rs.9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- [Level 7 as per 7th CPC (Rs.44900-142400)]
How to Apply?
- An Application Amount of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 2000/- (For General and OBC) needs to be paid online.
- Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by the last date of submission of application forms with respect to that post for which they are applying.
- To apply online, click here.
- No TA/ DA shall be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview.
- The last date to apply is August 31, 2020.
- Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of the application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Phone Number: 0135-2462953
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in District & Block Coordinator & Project Assistant at Social Welfare Department – Govt. of Assam: Apply by Aug 31.