Applications invited from Indian Citizens as per Government of India’s Residency Scheme, for the posts of Senior Residents in different departments.
Application format is available on www.aiimspatna.org.
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- For Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry and Pharmacology), the candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D. in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Lab. Medicine A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Laboratory Medicine / Pathology / Microbiology / Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute.
- For posts earmarked for T&E (Trauma and Emergency), a recognized post graduate degree in Emergency medicine will also be considered eligible along with the department specified.
- For Dentistry MDS from a recognised university.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination by 31.07.2017 & result should be declared to this effect on or before this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finishing latest by 31.07.2017.
- In cases where result of qualifying examination is declared after 31.07.2017, their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of theory exam will be considered.
- The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on ad-hoc / regular basis. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year which is extendable for a period of three years on annual basis subject to satisfactory work and conduct.
- For Medical candidates Rs.18, 750+6600 (Grade Pay) +NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable.
- For Non-Medical candidates M.Sc. with Ph.D. Rs.16, 740+5400 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowances.
- Interviews for selection to the advertised posts of Senior Resident will be held in the month of July 2017. Dates of interview will be displayed in the due course on the institute’s website: aiimspatna.org. (Interview will be held in PATNA only)
- While every effort will be made to intimate the candidates regarding interview schedule at the earliest, the responsibility lies with the candidate to check for the same on the institute website.
- In case of vacancy arising because of none joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit list. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e- mail/fax number for faster communication.
- Qualification/Experience and Age will be counted as on 31/07/2017.
- The final result will be displayed on the website i.e. aiimspatna.org.