The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment of the post of Senior Residents on an Ad-Hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in interview in the specialty of Orthopaedics.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
Senior Residents (03) (Orthopaedics)
- A post-graduate degree i.e., MD/ MS/ DNB/ equivalent in orthopaedics a recognized University/ Institute.
- The upper age limit (as of the date of the interview) will be 45 years.
- Relaxable for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Department of Orthopaedics, OPD Building, Ground floor (GC Block), AIIMS Patna at 09:30 AM positively on the date of the interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph.
For full notification, click the link below.