The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites application for appointment of the post of Senior Resident on Ad-Hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in interview which will be held for the department of Medical Oncology/ Hematology of the institute.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
It is one of the Institutes of National Importance in India. It started operating on 25 September 2012 after a series of observations by Patna High Court. The institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Its foundation was laid by Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, on 3 January 2004, during his tenure as vice-president. As of 2018, it became fully functional.
Senior Residents (03): (Gen Medicine (01), OBG (01), Paediatrics (01))
- A graduate degree (MBBS) MS/ DNB in Respective department as indicated in the table above from a recognized University/ Institute (appearing Candidate may also come).
- The upper age limit (as of the date of the interview) will be 45 years.
- Relaxable for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Dean’s Office (Admin Block) at 10:00 AM positively on January 6, 2021, along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph in AIIMS, Patna. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
For full notification, click the link below.