The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment of the posts of Senior Residents on Adhoc basis for 89 days through Walk-in-interview on September 2, 2020 in the specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
Senior Resident (02)
- A Graduate (MBBS) degree, postgraduate (MD/ MS) degree in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology from a recognized University/ Institute from MCI for Senior Resident.
- The Upper Age limit (as on date of interview) will be 37 years. Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary as per GOI norms.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are directed to report to the Committee Room, Academic Block at 9:30 AM sharp on September 2, 2020, along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size color photographs. The application form will be provided at the venue on September 2, 2020, till 10:30 AM.
For full notification, click the link below.