The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites application for appointment of the post of Senior Resident on Ad-Hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in interview which will be held for the department of Medical Oncology/ Hematology of the institute.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
It is one of the Institutes of National Importance in India. It started operating on 25 September 2012 after a series of observations by Patna High Court. The institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Its foundation was laid by Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, on 3 January 2004, during his tenure as vice-president. As of 2018, it became fully functional.
Senior Resident (04)
- A graduate degree (MBBS) and MD/DNB in General Medicine/ Paediatrics or Radiotherapy from a recognized university.
- The upper age limit (as of the date of the interview) will be 45 years.
- Relaxable for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to report to the Committee room Dean’s Office (Admin Block), at 12:00 P.M. positively on December 3, 2020, along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph in AIIMS, Patna. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS and MD/ DNB passed a Certificate.
- MBBS Mark Sheet.
- MBBS Attempt Certificate.
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council with a postgraduate degree.
- NOC from the present employer (if employed).
- AIIMS, Patna reserve the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up for posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
For full notification, click the link below.