The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites application for appointment of the post of Senior Resident on Ad-Hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in interview which will be held for the department of Medical Oncology/ Hematology of the institute.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
Senior Residents (15) (Anesthesiology)
- A graduate degree (MBBS) MS/ DNB in Anesthesiology from a recognized University/ Institute (appearing Candidate may also come).
- The upper age limit (as of the date of the interview) will be 45 years.
- Relaxable for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Dean’s Office, Admin Building, at 10:00, AM positively on January 16, 2021, along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph in AIIMS, Patna. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MS/ MD/ DNB passed certificate (for senior resident post)
- MS/ MD/ DNB Mark sheets (if applicable).
For full notification, click the link below.