The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment of the post of Senior Residents on an Ad-Hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in interview in the specialty of Orthopaedics.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
Senior Residents (04) (Radio-Diagnosis)
- A post-graduate degree i.e., MD/ DNB in Radiology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The upper age limit (as of the date of the interview) will be 45 years.
- Relaxable for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to report at the HOD chamber of the department of Radio-diagnosis AllMS Patna at 10:00 AM positively on February 27, 2021, along with originals, Photocopies of the relevant documents, and one passport size Colour photograph. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview.
For full notification, click the link below.