The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment to the post of Senior Residents on an Ad-hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in interview in the Pathology Department.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
It is one of the Institutes of National Importance in India. It started operating on 25 September 2012 after a series of observations by Patna High Court. The institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Its foundation was laid by Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, on 3 January 2004, during his tenure as vice-president. As of 2018, it became fully functional.
Senior Resident (05)
- A postgraduate degree (MD) Pathology from a recognized University Institute.
- The upper age limit (as of the date of interview) will be 45 years.
- Relaxable for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
The selected candidate will be paid a consolidated salary of RS. 1,05,860/- per month.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to report to the Department of Pathology, College building, 1st floor at 10:00 AM positively on November 6 2020 along with the original and photocopy of relevant documents and one passport size color photograph. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
Candidates have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
- MBBS pass Certificate
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MD Degree Certificate.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Senior Residents at AIIMS Patna [3 Vacancies]: Walk-in-Interview on Nov 6.