The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment of the post of Senior and Junior Residents on an Ad-Hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in interview which will be held for the Pediatric surgery department of the institute.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
- Senior Resident (02)
- Junior Resident (04)
- A Post Graduate degree MS or equivalent (General Surgery) for Senior Resident.
- MBBS with a completed one-year internship for Junior Resident.
- Relaxable for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on the date of interview) will be 40 years for Senior Resident.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on the date of interview) will be 33 years for Junior Resident.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to report to the College Building at 10:00 AM positively on January 15, 2021, along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph in AIIMS, Patna. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
For full notification, click the link below.