The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment to the post of Senior Residents on an Ad-hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in interview in the specialty of General Medicine.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
Senior Resident (05)
- A post-graduation degree. i.e. MD/MS/DNB/equivalent in the concerned subject from recognized university/ institute.
- The upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 37 years. Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physically Handicapped (OPH ) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are directed to report by 10:00 AM at Committee Room, Administrative Block, Ground Floor, AIIMS Patna on September 12, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.