Applications are invited for the following posts on contractual basis for a DST Funded project “Study of cardiac autonomic and encephalographic correlates of panic disorder and effect of meditation on clinic physiologic profile of the individuals: A randomized controlled trial” under Dr. Kamlesh Jha (Pl), Department of Physiology, AllMS Patna.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India. It is one of the Institutes of National Importance in India.
The post details are given below.
1. Junior Research Fellow (01)
- Postgraduate degree in basic science (Preferably Psychology/ neuroscience) (eligibility as per Latest DST, Govt of India guidelines)
- Desirable qualification: knowledge of working with psychological assessment tools including working one prime platform, computer-assisted quantitative EEG analysis using MATLAB or other computer-based platforms, working knowledge of biostatistics.
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA @ 16%
2. Data Entry Operator (01)
- Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board Operator in the science stream.
- A speed test of not less than 10000 key depressions per hour through a speed test on the computer.
- Experience: 1-year experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous PSU or any other recognized organization
- Desirable Qualifications: working knowledge of computer-based statistical analysis using various platforms.
- Proficiency in the English language
Rs. 15,000/- per month
3. Yoga Instructor (01)
- Bachelor in any discipline (with a diploma in yoga)
- Desirable: at least 2 years’ experience in the field of Raj yoga meditation as a trainee or instructor from a recognized RM center.
Rs. 15,000/- per month
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates who fulfill the essential qualification should submit the application form by registered post to Dr. Kamlesh Jha (Pl) Additional Professor, Department of Physiology, Second Floor, Admin Building, AllMS Patna-801507.
The Application envelope should have a mention: Application for Junior Research Fellow/ Data Entry Operator/ Yoga Instructor’ in bold according to the content. The last date to apply is September 8, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Positions (Medical Sc & Mechanical Engg) at IIT Kharagpur [4 Vacancies]: Apply by Sep 15.