Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow on a contractual basis for the DST Funded project “Study of Cardiac autonomic and encephalographic correlates of panic disorder and effect of meditation on the clinic-physiologic profile of the individuals: A randomized controlled trial” under Dr. Kamlesh Jha (Pl}, Department of Physiology, AllMS Patna.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India. It is one of the Institutes of National Importance in India.
Junior Research Fellow (01)
- Postgraduate degree in basic science (Preferably Psychology/ neuroscience/ Yogic science) (eligibility as per Latest DST, Govt of India guidelines}.
- Desirable qualification: knowledge of working with psychological assessment tools including working on an e- prime platform, computer-assisted quantitative EEG analysis using MATLAB or other computer-based platforms, working knowledge of biostatistics.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC as per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here. Desirous candidates who fulfill the essential qualification should submit the application form by:
- Scanned PDF copy by mail email@example.com. Or
- Original copy by registered post to Dr. Kamlesh Jha (Pl) Additional professor, Department of Physiology, Second Floor, Admin Building, AllMS Patna- 801507. Any application submitted incomplete/ by hand/ by any other means will stand rejected. The application envelop/ Subject of the email should have a mention ‘Application for Junior Research Fellow.
The last date to apply is December 23, 2020. The Date of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates after the submission deadline by email.
For full notification, click the link below.