AIIMS, Jodhpur invites application from Indian Citizens for the posts of Junior Resident (Clinical and CM & FM), Demonstrator/Tutor (Anatomy) and Demonstrator (School of Public Health) initially for a period of 12 months in prescribed format.
Upper Age Limit:
- For eligibility to apply for Junior Residents (Clinical and CM & FM) and Demonstrator / Tutor (Anatomy) upper age limit as on 12/09/2017 will be 30 years and for Demonstrator (School of Public Health) upper age limit will be 40 years.
- This Relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
- For SC, ST, OPH and Female Candidate(s): Nil
- UR and OBC Candidate(s): ₹ 1,000/-
The fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favor of Recruitment of AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. Candidate may deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of interview.
Date & Venue:
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 12/09/2017 (Tuesday) at 10:00am at Medical Superintendent Office, 2nd Floor, OPD Block, AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Reporting Time For Candidate: Morning 09:00am to 12:00Noon.
The selection will be on the basis of the interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.