The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Deoghar invites applications for appointment to the posts of Senior Resident (Non-Academic) on an Adhoc basis for 89 days through Interview/ written test examination in the various departments of the Institution.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar (AIIMS Deoghar) is a public medical school and hospital-based in Deoghar, Jharkhand, India, and one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMSs). It is one of the six AIIMSs that started operation in 2019.
AIIMS Deoghar was set up as part of the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) initiative, announced by the Government of India in 2003 and officially launched in March 2006, for the purpose of “correcting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/ reliable tertiary healthcare services”, through setting up AIIMS Delhi-like institutions and upgrading government medical colleges.
Applications are invited for the posts of senior residents in the following departments as follows:
- General Medicine (02)
- General Surgery (02)
- Pediatrics (01)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (01)
- ENT (01)
- Ophthalmology (01)
- Dermatology (01)
- Orthopedics (01)
- Anesthesia (01)
- Psychiatry (01)
- A Post graduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB), from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The Upper Age Limit, (as on the day of interview) will be 45 years. Relaxable for SC/ ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
The date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date on which the candidates appear in the interview/ written test examination.
Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs 67,700 per month plus NPA and usual allowances as admissible.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here. UR and OBC candidates need to pay an online application fee of Rs. 1000/-. No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Women candidates. The fees shall be received in the form of Demand Draft/ Drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. No other mode of payment in cash or postal order or cheque will be entertained.
Candidates have to fill the Offline Application Form and send along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the following relevant documents, Demand Draft and one passport size color photograph pasted in the application form and send to Registrar Officer, AIIMS Deoghar Temporary Campus, Panchayat Training Institute, Daburgram, Jasidih, Deoghar- 814142 (Jharkhand):
- Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/OPH from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-4- 2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
- MBBS Mark sheets and Degree Certificate
- Attempt Certificates
- MBBS Internship completion certificate
- MD/ DNB mark sheets and degree certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate UG and PG from MCI/State Medical Council
- NOC from the present employer (if employed).
- Experience certificate of previous institutions (if any)
Eligible candidates are requested to report at Administrative Block, Ground floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of the Interview (which will be notified later with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size color photograph. No TA/ DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Junior Residents at AIIMS, Deoghar [16 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 7.