The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Deoghar invites application for appointment to the posts of Junior Resident on Ad-hoc basis for the tenure of 89 days through Interview/ written test examination in various departments.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar (AIIMS Deoghar) is a public medical school and hospital based in Deoghar, Jharkhand, India, and one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMSs). It is one of the six AIIMSs that started operation in 2019.
AIIMS Deoghar was set up as part of the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) initiative, announced by the Government of India in 2003 and officially launched in March 2006, for the purpose of “correcting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/ reliable tertiary healthcare services”, through setting up AIIMS Delhi-like institutions and upgrading government medical colleges.
Junior Residents (16)
- A graduate (MBBS) degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 33 years. Relaxable for SC/ ST Candidate’s upto a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates upto a maximum period of three years. In the case of Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates upto a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
The date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience, etc will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview/ written test examination.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here. UR and OBC candidates need to pay an online application fee of Rs. 1000/-. No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Women candidates. The fees shall be received in the form of Demand Draft/ Drawn in favour of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. No other mode of payment in cash or postal order or cheque will be entertained.
Candidates have to fill the Offline Application Form and send along with one set of self-attested photocopies of following relevant documents, Demand Draft and one passport size colour photograph pasted in the application form and send to Registrar Officer, AIIMS Deoghar Temporary Campus, Panchayat Training Institute, Daburgram, Jasidih, Deoghar- 814142 (Jharkhand):
- Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non- Creamy layer)/OPH/EWS Certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.
- MBBS pass Certificate.
- MBBS Mark sheets.
- MBBS Attempt Certificate.
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Degree.
- Medical Registration certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council.
- NOC from the present employer (If employed).
- Experience Certificate (if any)
Eligible candidates are requested to report at Administrative Block, Ground floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of Interview (which will be notified later ) with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. No TA/ DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview.
For full notification, click the link below.