About the Organisation
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education.
Walk-In Interview is scheduled for Junior Resident (Non Academic) posts for Hospital Services under Government of India Residency Scheme, 1992. Applications are invited from interested eligible Indian citizens.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Saket Nagar, Bhopal
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or
equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- MP State/MCI Medical registration is mandatory before joining.
- The upper age limit for candidates is 30 years.
There are a total of 96 vacancies for the given post.
- Unreserved: 25
- SC: 18
- ST: 15
- OBC: 38
Rs. 56,100 per month
How to apply
Candidates are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopy along with the original following documents for verification:
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Qualifying Degrees (MBBS/Others)
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: Nil
Date of Interview
8 October 2018
- Phone: 0755-2672355
- E-mail: email@example.com
For more information about the job post, visit the official website and view the official notification.