IIIT Pune is organizing AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored Five Days workshop on Cyber Security from December 15-19, 2019.
The course has been designed to give students an extensive overview of cybersecurity issues, tools, and techniques that are critical in solving problems in cybersecurity domains. The course aims at providing students with concepts of computer security, cryptography, digital money, secure protocols, detection, and other security techniques.
- Cyber Security Concepts
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Cyber Security Vulnerabilities & Safe Guards
- Physical Security
- Internet Security
- Intrusion detection and Prevention Techniques
- Security in Evolving Technology
- Cyber Laws and Forensics
Who can Attend?
- Ph.D. scholars pursuing research on the Internet of Things.
- M.Tech/B.Tech students doing thesis/projects on the Internet of Things.
- ECE/EEE/CSE Faculty of Government and Private engineering colleges/universities
- Engineers from IoT Industry and R&D Institutions
Subject experts of Cyber Security & Faculty members of CFTI Institutes and IIIT Pune.
- There is no registration fee for any participant.
- The participants can register through themselves by clicking here.
- The deadline for registration is 20 Nov 2019. No TA/ DA will be paid to any participant.
- The participation certificates will be awarded by the ATAL academy on completion of the five days programme.
- The accommodation will be provided to the participants in the institute hostel on a first come first serve basis. The room charges will be INR 200/day.
Phone Number: 9975727016, 9179366560