Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kurnool was announced in 2014 after receiving the assent of the President of India to the Institutes of Information Technology Act, 2014, and its subsequent publication in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part – II, Section I on December 08, 2014.
The Institute was announced by the Government of India to give effect to its obligation under the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014. IIITDM Kurnool is fully funded by MHRD and youngest among the 5 centrally funded IIITs and launched its academic program with the support of its mentor Institute, IIITDM Kancheepuram in August 2015 from the Kancheepuram campus.
IIIT Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh is conducting a program on Data Science along with AICTE from November 21 to 25, 2019.
- Introduction to Data Science and its Life Cycle
- Introduction to Programming Tools for Data Science: Installation of Python/R and Practice on Data Visualization
- Mathematical Foundations for Data Science: Linear Algebra Concepts and its Implementation
- Probability and Statistical Analysis, and its Implementation
- Hypothesis Testing and Inference using Python/R
- Overview of Machine Learning
- Linear Regression
- Regularization Methods using Python/R
- Classification and Regression Algorithms
- Support Vector Machine
- Decision Tree and Random Forest Implementation
- Neural Network and Deep Learning
- Case Studies of Data Science – I
- Case Studies of Data Science – II
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- There is no registration fee from any participant.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any participant.
- Participants will have to make their own stay arrangements during the five days.
- Only tea during sessions/working lunch will be provided to the participants.
Phone Number: +91-7978685893