The Internet has deeply rooted itself into our education system and digital learning has become common practice. The current growth of online education in India is driven by a combination of demand, supply and macroeconomic drivers such as Government Digital Initiatives, Large Young Population, Increasing Smart User Base, Improving Internet Penetration, Availability of Quality Education, Attractive Cost of Online Education, etc.
At the same time, there is a tremendous increase in cloud-based technology and IoT in education/digital learning. The Faculty Development Programme helps the participants to understand the key factors for the successful implementation of cloud-based technology and IoT in education and digital learning.
- To promote digital learning by creating awareness of various techniques and tools such as virtual classrooms, content, cloud-based learning, social learning, collaboration learning, LMS, Lightboard, ScanMarker Air, Wacom Wireless Pad, etc.
- To encourage faculty/staff/students to use digital technologies in teaching-learning.
- To discover and explore key IoT concepts, technologies, architectures and standards including identification, wireless protocols, and security.
- To realize the value created by collecting, communicating and leveraging the data from connected IoT devices in digital learning.
- To understand the key factors for the successful implementation of IoT in education/digital learning.
- There is no registration Fee for the faculty of AICTE Approved Institutions. The faculty need to register with the NITTTR STC Management System for the Course on SP-21.
- The seats are limited to 50 and the participants are registered on first cum first serve in our web portal.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 9731696526
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org