In realization of the need for training better quality technicians to meet the large scale industrialization of the country, the ministry of Human Resource Development (the then Ministry of Education), Government of India established four Regional Technical Teachers’ Training Institutes (now National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, NITTTR at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai and Kolkata in 1967.
The Institute at Chandigarh is one of these four NITTTRs, started in collaboration with the Royal Netherlands Government (up to 1974). It was designed to meet the requirements of developing polytechnic education in the northern region covering the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
The objective of the course is to provide an overview, understanding, and progress made in the development of Smart Materials and Nanotechnology, characterization and applications of advanced materials for future Nanoscale devices and systems.
- Smart Materials,
- Nanoscience and nanotechnology,
- nanomaterials and nanostructures;
- Properties of nanomaterials;
- Characterization techniques;
- Carbon-based nanomaterials;
- Nanomaterials for electronic devices;
- QDs and Nanowires;
- Modeling and Simulations of nanostructures;
- Nanocomposites and coatings;
- Nanomaterials for healthcare,
- Nanomaterials for clean energy and environment,
- Nanomagnetism and multiferroics Demonstration on advance instruments and field visits etc.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 0172-2759556
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org