In this CEP, the participants will get to understand the way smart electronics platforms and applications will be designed to make the best use of knowledge and investment and to support our communities to be Smart & Connected.
The tentative list of topics to be covered in this course are:
- Smart Electronics System Models
- Sensing and Actuation Devices and Processor Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT) Models and Protocols
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Models and Protocols
- Augmented & Virtual Reality (AR-VR) Systems
- Cloud-Based Smart Electronic Systems Design
- Designing AI and ML Models on Cloud
- Project: 07 Use Case Applications with Hands-on
This course will be conducted over a two-week span with at least 50% time, spent on rigorous hands-on training on selected use cases. Participants will be trained to perform research-level experiments and to translate the same into industry-ready products and to write project proposals based on their learning.
There will be invited lectures on selected topics with a series of parallel sessions on identified Smart Electronics Solutions and Open Problems. A specific list will be communicated to selected participants with details of Talks and Demonstrations.
- To register online for the course, click here.
- Participants should bring a letter of nomination from their head of institution stating that they are being deputed for the course.
- There is no registration/ accommodation fee.
- However, a Demand Draft of INR 2,000/- (drawn in favor of “Registrar, IIT(BHU), Varanasi”) should be enclosed with the application form which will be refunded to the participants attending the course.
- Total reserved seats for QIP candidates is 30 only.
- The refund amount will not be returned to those who will be absent.
- TA for to-and-fro III AC railway fare is admissible only for AICTE approved college teachers.
Phone Number: 0542-2369434
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.