Neurotechnological tools are of critical need in today’s investigations in the fields of Computer science, Electronics technology, Biomedical engineering, and Pharmaceutical studies. The techniques of Computational neuroscience, Brainimaging and Neuro-Informatics are useful steps for understanding Brain circuitry, Cognitive processing, and Mental operations, as well as for diagnosis and treatment for Brain disorders and Psychological dysfunction.
The course intends to provide a consolidated comprehension of the various approaches and tools available for the teachers and researchers. The course will also be pertinent to the fields of Brain-Machine Interface, Rehabilitation Engineering, and Neuropharmaceutical R&D.
This course is being held in cooperation with IIT(BHU)Varanasi Centre for QIP Short Term Courses which organizes programs for faculties of AICTE approved institutions from all over India. The School of Biomedical Engineering and Dept. of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology activity organizes such programs to promote interdisciplinary learning.
The tentative topics to be covered during the course encompasses:
- Neuronal Information Processing.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET).
- Electroencephalography (EEG).
- Drug Development for Neuroscience.
How to Apply?
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Send the scanned copy of the duly filled Registration Form and Demand Draft to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Certification of participation will be issued to all the participants only after the successful completion of the course.
Email ID: email@example.com