This conference is an initiative to provide a common platform for researchers working in the field of nanotechnology to share knowledge and ideas for nanotechnological advancements. As we all know that nano-technology is gripping the diverse fields and providing excellent outcomes for various potential applications.
Therefore it should be considered as the need of today to combine different ideas of researchers working in different domains to develop cost-effective and reliable technology for day to day life. This conference will be suitable for renowned researchers, young scientists, engineers from industries and other keen professionals (R&D), manufacturers, etc).
From its humble beginnings, Syed Ammal Engineering College (SAEC) has striven over the years to bloom into an institution of repute and standard in the comity of institutions of its élan and caliber. Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, and approved by All India Council of Technical and Education (AICTE) and the State Government.
- Manufacturing Design
- Nanotechnology & Coating
- Nano fluid
- Computational Science
- Tribology and Surface Modern Technology
- Machinery and Tool Elements
- Automated Structures and Stress Analysis
- Automobile Engineering
- Vehicle Technology
- Aerospace Modern Technology and Astronautics
- Nanotechnology and Micro engineering
- Nanomaterials and Nanoparticle
- Energy applications of Nanotechnology
- Nano Materials
- Smart Materials
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Control, Robotics, Mechatronics
- Measurement Technique
- Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Dynamical Techniques, Control
- Fluid Technology
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Manufacturing Technology
- Accuracy and Precision Engineering,
Call for Papers
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author’s name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- The last date to submit your papers is November 18, 2019.
Phone Number: +919047951189
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org