About the Scholarship:
Online proposals are invited from AICTE approved Institutions for disbursement of Post Graduate Scholarship to the students admitted in AICTE approved programs of M.E/M.Tech./M.Pharm. through DBT for the 1st year students of the academic year 2017-18 having gained qualifying marks with valid GATE/GPAT score card.
Procedure to be followed by Institutes and students eligible for AICTE PG scholarship:
- All the Institutes shall up-load the eligible PG Student’s details on the AICTE portal on or before 31st August and distribute student’s Unique ID generated by the system to all the PG students admitted in AICTE approved programmes/ Institutions during 2017-18.
- All the Post Graduate Students having valid GATE/GPAT score and admitted in AICTE approved programmes/Institutions shall collect the Unique ID from the institute and log in to the AICTE Web portal at www.aicte-india.org for uploading the following documents in JPEG/PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of GATE/GPAT score card.
- Scanned copy of the first page of Bank Passbook having the details of the beneficiary, Name of the Bank and Branch and IFS Code. (Note: Joint Account is not permitted, a bank account has to be Aadhaar seeded with Aadhaar Card details. Bank account should not either be closed or transferred during the period of course.
- Scanned copy of the valid Category Certificate for SC/ST, OBC & Non-Creamy Layer (NCL-latest issued by the Competent Authority for OBC candidates only).
- The Institute shall then verify the student data and approve his/her candidature on the portal. (Students verification) and approve for eligibility of disbursement of the scholarship. (Scholarship disbursement approval).
- All eligible students shall upload their information on or before 31st August on AICTE web portal.
- The Institute shall complete the procedure of student data verification and approval for the eligibility for the receipt of scholarship on or before 15th September.