Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the AICTE Internship Opportunity (Oil and Gas Sector).
About the Internship
In this internship, students and faculties will be provided live projects and industrial experience related to the downstream oil and gas industry, which include oil refineries design, crude oil processing and transpiration. Key learning from this internship includes:
- Refinery Construction & Design,
- Oilfield Digitalization – AI, DA & ML,
- Exploration, Drilling & Core Analysis,
- Mechanical Engineering Design,
- Reservoir Engineering & EOR,
- Instrumentation Engineering,
- Civil Engineering – Structural Design,
- Data scientists & Reservoir Engineers,
- Oil Refineries Design Engineers,
- Drilling & Production Engineers,
- Mechanical and Civil Engineers
Number of Openings
Certificate on completion of Internship Session from the following company:
- DASOFF PETROLEUM SERVICES LLC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- CITAX ENERGY DMCC, DUBAI, UAE
- PETROLEUM SOFT, UK & INDIA
- SHAY INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, PUNE, INDIA
Who can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- 2nd or 3rd year engineering students who are willing to learn and explore the information security stream?
- are available for a duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
The Terms of Engagement will be as per Company Policy.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
April 1, 2021
For more details, click the link below.