Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the AICTE Human Resource (HR) Internship at Faridabad.
About the AICTE HR Internship
- Posting job advertisements to different Job boards and social media platforms. Screening potential candidates resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company Internships or Job vacancies and taking their interviews.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately. Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Regulate employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
No. of Posts
- Ready to work in a Startup Environment, where performance and growth are the only criteria to grow.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Speak in professional and personable way to the potential companies Incredible organization skills with a detail oriented approach. Required to be efficient in using Ms excel.
Certificate of Internship Letter of Recommendation Gain experience in the close proximity of Quantel team having people from IIT & IIM Work with the professionals and mentors from Google, Qualcomm, Adobe, Uber etc.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from Any
- and specialisation from Any
- are available for duration of 3 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
The Terms of Engagement Will be as per TULIP Handbook and TULIP Guidelines
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Nov 30, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Human Resources (HR) Internship at Purplle.com, Mumbai [Stipend Rs. 5k/month]: Apply Now!
- HR Internship Opportunity at Muthoot Finance [Multiple Locations; 21 Vacancies]: Apply Now!