This FDP aims at providing a strong theoretical background along with practical experience in the field of Image Processing (IP). It will lay stress on visualization and analysis of the images that could be efficiently done with the help of image processing tools. The FDP will enable participants to get an idea of several applications of image processing that could be further useful in their future research endeavors.
The FDP is being organized by Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College (GNDEC), Ludhiana is one of the oldest and a premier Engineering Institute of India straining persistently in the field of education by comprehending the need for upliftment of rural youth in highly competitive, technologically elevated society and understanding the thirst for knowledge of students and quenching it in general.
- Ethics, Behavioral Science
- Image Enhancement
- Image Degradation and restoration
- Digital Image Filtering
- Segmentation and Object Localization.
- Feature Extraction
- Hands-on sessions in MATLAB/WEKA
- Research areas of Image Processing
Eminent Speakers from IKGPTU, Jalandhar, Orison Hospital, Ludhiana, SLIET, Longowal, IIT Ropar, Thapar Univ. Patiala, PU, Chandigarh, GNDEC, Ludhiana and other leading institutes will be handling the sessions.
Who can Attend?
The FDP is interdisciplinary and is open to all faculty members of degree level engineering colleges from streams viz. CSE, IT, EE, ECE, ME Production, Math’s, Physics, Computer Science applications. In addition, Research Scholars and industry personnel working in the concerned areas are also eligible.
- There is no registration fee for the FDP but an amount of 1000 (Refundable) in the form of Cheque/DD in favor of Principal GNDEC payable at Ludhiana is required.
- The above amount will be refunded to the participant if he/she attends the FDP.
- In case a participant does not attend the FDP, the above amount will be forfeited.
- Applicants can fill the registration form and send the form duly signed from sponsoring organization to email@example.com. in before deadline along with a scanned copy of Demand Draft/Cheque.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is December 20, 2019.
Phone Number: 98142-29753
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org