Revised applications are invited from 12th January, 2022 for the positions of the AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme in various subjects at ICT-Mumbai for the academic year 2021-2022.
No. of Posts
- Bioprocess Technology,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Dyestuff Technology,
- Fibres and Textile Processing Technology,
- Food Biotechnology,
- Food Engineering and Technology,
- Green Technology,
- Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology,
- Perfumery and Flavour Technology,
- Pharmaceutical Technology,
- Polymer Engineering and Technology,
- Petrochemical Engineering,
- Surface Coating Technology,
- Plastic Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Electronics Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering
Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA
- The candidate must have secured the minimum percentage of educational qualification prescribed for eligibility as in Under Graduate and Post Graduate be 70% (69.5 % and above) for General/OBC candidates, whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) be 65% (64.5 % and above).
- In the absence of percentage, the candidate must have secured minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at Bachelors and Masters whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) it is 7.0 on the scale of 10.
- In addition to above, the candidate should have qualified GATE/ NET during the last 5 years (GATE-2017/GATE-2018/GATE-2019/GATE-2020/GATE2021).
- The minimum percentage criterion for the Indian students’ qualified Bachelor/Master’s degree from Foreign Universities shall be waived off but student will have to qualified GATE exam during last 5 years.
The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/Physically challenged category.
- Selection will be based on an interview conducted by a committee. The recommendation of the committee will be final.
- The Candidates are requested to be online and ready at their end at that time. The Screening Committee will devise its own criteria for shortlisting of candidates for interview as per the rules and regulations of the university.
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to submit the online application through this link.
- Candidates who have applied to ICT admission online portal on or before 2 nd January, 2022 and interested under this scheme, will be required to apply separately again before 20 th January, 2021.
Jan 20, 2022
In case of any queries kindly write an email to email@example.com mentioning your full name and contact number.