Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the positions of AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (ADF) in various subjects at Research Centre – Govt. College of Engineering , Amravati for the academic Year 2021-22.
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, named after Sant Gadge Baba, is a public state university located at Amravati in the Vidarbha region of the state of Maharashtra, India.
No. of Posts
09 (SC-1,ST-1,OBC-2,EWS-1,Open-4) (As per Govt. of India norms)
Computer Science and Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering , Electrical Engineering
Qualification & Conditions
- The candidate must have secured the minimum percentage of educational qualification prescribed for eligibility as in Under Graduate and Post Graduate be 70% (69.5 % and above) for General/OBC candidates, whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) be 65% (64.5 % and above).
- In the absence of percentage, the candidate must have secured minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at Bachelors and Masters whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) of 7.0 on the scale of 10 (or minimum 65% of marks) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have qualified GATE/ NET during the last 5 years.
- The students serving as faculty under TEQIP scheme can also be given preference for admission in this programme.
- The minimum percentage criterion for the Indian students’ qualified Bachelor/Master’s degree from Foreign Universities shall be waived off but student will have to qualify through GATE exam during last 5 years.
- The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission in respective technical university. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ ST, women and physically challenged category in succession.
- AICTE supported ADF fellowship is not admissible to left out students, who have already availed the fellowship from AICTE, on his/her taking admission for the 2nd time in any other Technical University/Institutes.
Rs. 31,000/-per month plus HRA for first two years followed by Rs.35,000/- per month plus HRA for third year.
How to Apply?
- The candidates are advised to see the guidelines issued by the AICTE for ADF (2021-22) available separately through below link:- www.sgbau.ac.in under advertisement section and in news section.
- As per the Ordinance No.1/2016 the application for the admission to the above Fellowship should be submitted to Research Centre, Govt. College of Engineering, Amravati along with prescribed fees of Rs. 1000/- payable to Research Centre.
- Note: The Scholars already undergoing Ph.D. programme in the Technical University/Universities/Institutes are not eligible for drawl of fellowship from AICTE under ADF scheme. Only the scholars admitted for ADF scheme for the year 2021-2022 are eligible to draw fellowship from AICTE after fulfilling the above mention conditions.
September 15, 2021