Applications are invited for the AICTE- CISCO Cyber Security Virtual Internship.
About the program
As an ongoing effort to set skilling as a national priority and transform India into a digital talent hub, CISCO, AICTE, and NASSCOM FutureSkills PRIME are launching a virtual internship program to provide 20,000 virtual internships in cybersecurity through Cisco Networking Academy program. This unique collaboration between industry and the government will help build a pool of skilled talent significant for future jobs relevant in the industry.
Details of this program as indicated below:
- 2nd and 3rd year engineering students studying in any engineering institutions which is Cisco Networking Academy can participate in this program
- Students will have to complete Introduction to Cyber Security, Introduction to Packet Tracer and Cyber Security Essentials courses via contacting NetAcad instructor at their institution or via Cyber Security Internships pathway at FutureSkills PRIME
- Once student complete the courses and submit certificate of completion at www.virtualinternship.co.in (approved students will receive link to create account in April 2021), they will be invited for a 3 hours industry session hosted by Cisco.
- Post industry session, students will work in guidance of faculty coordinator at their institution for designing a secure network for their institutions on Packet Tracer Simulation tool.
- Once the project work is finished and submitted, students will have to appear for a final quiz.
- Eligible students will get a virtual internship certificate.
- This program is run as part of the digital skilling initiative in partnership with NASSCOM and AICTE by Futureskills Prime. This is NOT to be confused with Cisco India’s Standard Internship Program
Number of Openings
At the end of the internship, students may receive an internship certificate depending on the quality of work
Who can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from B.Tech. / B.E.
- and specialisation from Any
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
The Terms of Engagement Will be as per CISCO Guidelines
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
March 31, 2021
For more details, click the link below.