Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the AICTE AWS Cloud Virtual Internship.
About the Internship
With a vision to create an industry-ready workforce who will eventually become leaders in emerging technologies, EduSkills & AICTE launches ‘Virtual Internship’ program on Cloud Technology, supported by Amazon Web Services (AWS). Demand for the cloud has shot through the roof since the beginning of the pandemic, as businesses try to build resiliency and AWS if the Pioneer.
Number of Openings
Who can Apply?
- Students currently pursuing BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, Diploma etc in any Engineering and Polytechnic Institutions which are members of EduSkills can participate in the program.
- Students from Any Branch and Any Year can apply
- Students must be available for a period of two months.
Internship Process Flow: 2 Months (8 Weeks)
- Students need to register for this program through AICTE Internship Portal
- The selected students list will be sent to the concerned institute authorities.
- Shortlisted students will be enrolled on AWS Academy Portal and will be given AWS Cloud Foundation Course access.
- Students need to complete the course within 4 weeks by giving online assessments.
- Students who successfully complete the online course will be assigned a project.
- Students with the help of their faculties need to complete the project within 4 weeks and submit it as per the format (to be shared later).
- During the project duration, Students will attend 4 days (8 Hrs) mentoring sessions by Industry experts. Students will get 1 day (2 Hrs) career advancement session by Corporate HRs
What will you get?
- Course Completion Certificate and Digital badge from AWS
- Internship Certificate by AICTE, MoE and EduSkills
- Internship digital badge
Students who complete Internships successfully will get hiring opportunities in Global Corporates.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from Any
- and specialisation from Any
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
The Terms of Engagement will be as per EduSkills & AWS Academy Guideline
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
September 30, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: