AICTE ATAL Workshop on Robotics at NIT Raipur [Feb 3-7]: Register by Jan 31
About the workshop
The influence of robotic technologies on society and human beings has been strong. The number of applications of robots is increasing, and the robotics research field is expanding. The applications of robotics range from space exploration to underwater exploration.
Scientists and researchers are engaged in advanced robotics research topics to address these challenging problems. The idea of this workshop is to make the participants aware of these advancements. The workshop will comprise of the essential theory and hands-on session on robotics with some programs and simulation tools.
- Introduction to Robotics
- Robotics Kinematics
- Robotics Control
- Modeling and Simulation of Dynamic System
- Building of Autonomous Robots
- Mobile Robot Navigation
- Path Planning
- Computer Vision using OpenCV
- Underwater Robots
- Humanoid Robots
- Advances in Robotics
- Study of Simulation tools such as Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Webots and more
- Last Date of Registration: 31st January 2020.
- Intimation Date: 1st February 2020. (Note:
- Early intimation can be sent on request)
- Event Date: 3rd – 7th February 2020
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No Fee will be charged from the participants
- The seats are limited to 50 candidates.
- The preference will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. The intimation regarding selection will be sent to the candidates by email as per the schedule. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
Contact & Venue
Dr. Rajesh Doriya
Mobile No.: 7805984189
Venue: National Institute of Technology G. E. Road, Raipur
For more details, click here.
About the Author