About the FDP
The aim of this Faculty Development Program is to bring together professional, scientists, stakeholder from academia, industry and other organizations and to establish coordination among them.
The FDP endeavours to discuss about new advance challenges and prospects in the advancement of nanotechnology covering fields from theory and experiments to applications of advance materials. This program provides an in-depth knowledge of applications of nanomaterials in the different fields.
- Basic Concept of Novel Materials
- High Entropy Alloys
- Shape Memory Alloys
- Nano Materials
- Electronics Materials
- Nano Composites
- Synthesis and Characterization of Nanomaterials
- Fullerenes, Carbon Nanotube and Graphene
- Nanofluid Preparation and Property Measurements
- Miscellaneous Applications of Novel Materials
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.) and staff of host institutions.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- No registration fee for the participants. A test shall be conducted at the end of the program and participants will be awarded a certificate of participation by ATAL Academy. The certificate shall be issued to those participants who will have minimum 80% attendance and will score minimum 60% marks in the test.
- E-certificate will be provided by ATAL Academy after successful completion of FDP.
- Last Date of Registration: December 25, 2020.
Dr. Rajendra Kumar Duchaniya