Applications are invited for A&I Summer Internship 2021 at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
- Currently studying towards Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- Born leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate to make things happen
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
- Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Fluent in English
Your role as intern as part of the Analytics & Insights (Consumer Market Knowledge) Team:
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build findings to shape P&G business strategies.
- Growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external guides to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the A&I family.
You may also be interested in: