National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, known as MANAGE, formerly National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, is an autonomous extension and agribusiness management institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
About the Program
Agripreneurship orientation program is aimed at providing an opportunity to individuals to work on their innovative ideas in Agribusiness by imparting two months mentoring cum hands on internship with other startups in Agriculture and allied sectors. Guided by experienced mentors and innovative startups, they will be able to understand business concepts/nuances, strategy and practical insights of specific industries or markets, challenges and strategies to resolve them.
After successful completion of the two months orientation program, MANAGE Centre for Innovation and Agripreneurship (CIA) will provide opportunity for the AOP participants to pitch for grant-in-Aid up to Rupees Five lakh.
Objectives of the Program
- To nurture potential agripreneurs by providing mentoring cum internship with other startups to provide them practical, technical and business insights
- To create and nurture a pipeline of agripreneurs for incubators
- To make pursuing entrepreneurship related to innovative ideas an attractive career option among other available career choices
- These young agripreneurs will receive 60+ hours of initial training at MANAGE Centre for Innovation and Agripreneurship with mentoring and internship with startups.
- They will be provided mentoring in different aspects of the business as well as technical training so that they can refine/ work on their innovative business idea simultaneously.
- The applicant should propose one innovative idea based on technology, service, business platforms etc. for increasing efficiency in agriculture and allied sector.
- The applicants are expected to pursue their entrepreneurial aspirations full time.
- The applicant should have an initial business plan and also a proposal for the idea they intend to pursue.
Idea/ Pre-Seed Stage Funding: under this program after final evaluation, subsistence grant of a maximum of Rs. Five lakh (up to 90% of the Project cost) will be provided to the candidates who have successfully completed the initial two months of Agripreneurship orientation program and are aspiring to convert their innovative idea based on technology, service, business platforms etc. into a prototype/ product. Startups supported for idea/preseed stage funding will be eligible for obtaining next stage of Seed Stage Funding after evaluation.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Dec 10, 2020
For more details, click the link below.