The proposed seminar attempts to highlight this agriculture transformation in rural India and will focus on understanding its dimensions and structure and the various challenges it generates for rural development and also attempt to discuss the possibilities that could be generated through moulding agriculture transformation in a fruitful manner so that it could act as a catalyst for poverty eradication and overall rural development.
- Theme-1 Contribution of Agriculture in Rural Development
- Theme-2 Agriculture Transformation: Structure, Dimensions and its Impact
- Theme-3 Agriculture Related Problems and Challenges in Rural areas
- Theme-4 Transformation of Agriculture and Livelihood Sustainability: Policies and Governance
- Theme-5 Reforming Agriculture through Food Processing and Value Addition for Rural Prosperity
- Theme-6 Mountain Agriculture and Sustainability
Faculty Members, Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 1000/-
Research Scholars and Students: Rs.700/-
Accompanying persons: Rs. 1000/-
Registration fees include the cost of seminar proceedings, seminar kit, local transport, boarding and lodging.
Scanned copy of the filled in Registration form (given here on page 7) along with bank draft should be sent by email/post to: Prof. M.C. Sati, Convener, Department of Economics, HNB Garhwal Central University, Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand-246174.
How to Apply:
Delegates are requested to send an abstract of 200 to 300 words as an attachment in a soft copy in Word document with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
latest by July 31, 2019.
1. Name of the delegate(s)
2. Designation/Institution Details/Occupation
3. Address and Email id
4. Title of the abstract
Abstract Submission: 31 July 2019
Registration/Fee Payment: 15 September 2019
Submission of Full Paper: 15 September 2019
Seminar Days: 12-13 October 2019