Applications are invited for Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2022-23. The last date of application submission is 22 August 2021.
About Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship
At Adobe, we’re focused on bringing together the most intelligent, driven, diverse set of individuals and give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity. We provide them with the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Through the Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, we are striving towards creating gender equality in science, technology and engineering domains by encouraging women to showcase their excellence in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
To be eligible for the 2022 Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Indian female citizen student.
- Must be enrolled as a full time student in a formal technology 4 year BE / B.Tech education program or an Integrated ME/MS/MTech program at an Indian University or Institute at the time of applying and should be completing the program in Academic year 2023.
- Should be pursuing a Major or Minor in the following streams: Computer Science/Engineering, Information Science, Data Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Math and Computing
- May apply to ONLY ONE of the following two Scholarships – Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship OR the Adobe Global Women In Technology Scholarship.
- Anyone who is a “related party” to an Adobe employee is not eligible to apply.
Definition of Related Party – Any person having the following relationship to an Adobe employee: spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, sibling, child-in-law, parent-in-law, or sibling-in-law; any other relative or person who lives in the household of an Adobe employee.
Scholarship will cover:
- Fund toward tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s university education ending in academic year 2023.
- Opportunity for Summer Internship at Adobe India in 2022*.
- Mentoring by a senior technology leader from Adobe.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
A Selection Panel of Adobe Technical Specialists will be reviewing all applicants and will choose the winners at their discretion. The Selection Panel use a very rigorous evaluation process with scoring of every completed and eligible application using multiple criteria. This is followed by at least two or three additional rounds of evaluation including interview rounds for few selected applicants.
Applications must be submitted through the dedicated application portal which opens on Tuesday July 27th, 2021, 5 pm India time and will close on Sunday August 22nd, 2021, 5 pm India time.
Applications must include:
- Essays: Expect to answer short essay type questions.
- Letter of Recommendation from a Professor with whom you have taken a college course. Letter of Recommendation must be received by Saturday September 4th, 2021, 5 pm India time
- Academic transcripts from your current and past institutions.
- More details are posted on the application portal.
Click here to view the official notification of Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2022-23.
You may also be interested in:
- Accenture Innovation Challenge for College Students [Online; Exciting Cash Prizes + Fast-Track Interviews]: Register by Aug 7
- JSW Udaan Renewal Scholarships 2021-22 for Engineering, Medicine, UG, PG & Professional Courses: Apply by Aug 29