Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship strives towards creating gender equality in science, technology and engineering domains by encouraging women to showcase their excellence in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
- Fund toward tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s university education ending in academic year 2021-22.
- Opportunity for Summer Internship at Adobe India in 2021*.
- Mentoring by a senior technology leader from Adobe.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
To be eligible for the 2021 Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Indian female citizen student
- Must be enrolled as a full time student in a formal technology 4 year BE / B.Tech education program or an Integrated ME/ MS/ MTech program at an Indian University or Institute at the time of applying and should be completing the program in Academic year 2021-22.
- Should be pursuing a Major or Minor in the following streams: Computer Science/Engineering, Information Science, Data Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Math and Computing
- May apply to ONLY ONE of the following two Scholarships – Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship OR the Adobe Global Women In Technology Scholarship.
- Anyone who is a “related party” to an Adobe employee is not eligible to apply. Definition of Related Party – Any person having the following relationship to an Adobe employee: spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, sibling, child-in-law, parent-in-law, or sibling-in-law; any other relative or person who lives in the household of an Adobe employee.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted through the dedicated application portal which opens on August 20th, 2020 and will close on September 20th, 2020, 5 pm India time.
Click here to access the application portal.
No emailed applications will be accepted.
Applications must include:
- Essays: Expect to answer short essay type questions
- Letter of Recommendation from a Professor with whom you have taken a college course
- Academic transcripts from your current and past institutions
- More details are posted on the application portal.