At Adobe, we’re focused on bringing together the smartest, most driven, diverse set of individuals and give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity. We provide them with the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Through the Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship, we are striving towards creating gender equality in science, technology and engineering domains by encouraging women to excel in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
To be eligible for the 2019 Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Indian female citizen student
- Must be enrolled as a full time student in a formal technology 4 year BE / B.Tech education program or an Integrated ME/MS/MTech program at an Indian University or Institute at the time of applying and should be completing the program in Academic year 2019-20.
- Should be pursuing a Major or Minor in the following streams: Computer Science/Engineering, Information Science, Data Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Math and Computing
- May apply to ONLY ONE of the following two Scholarships – Adobe India Women In Technology Scholarship OR the Adobe Global Women In Technology Scholarship.
Note: The applicants should not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
- Fund toward tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s university education ending in academic year 2019-20.
- Opportunity for Summer Internship at Adobe India in 2019*.
- Mentoring by a senior technology leader from Adobe.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The last date to apply is October 14, 2018.
Applications must include
- Essays: Expect to answer short essay type questions
- Letter of Recommendation from a Professor
- Academic transcripts from your current and past institutions
- More details will be posted on the portal.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
For official website, click here.