Adobe Creativity Challenge for CBSE Students in Classes 6-12 [Win a Trip to Adobe Office, USA]: Submit by Nov 20
Honouring the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, Adobe & CBSE are conducting The Creativity Challenge to bring to life the vision of enabling Creativity For All.
Create an homage to Gandhian values and philosophy. Use Adobe tools and express your creativity in the form of a Photograph, Animation, Video, Illustration, Webpage, Graphics or a combination of all.
All students from grade 6th to 12th from CBSE affiliated schools.
Choose any one of the following themes.
GRADE 6th – 8th:
Gandhi – Father of the Nation
Gandhism & Humanity
Design a currency or stamp inspired by Gandhi
GRADE 9th – 10th:
Gandhi & Modern India
Gandhi – The Voice of India
Gandhian Values: SDG & their Application
GRADE 11th – 12th:
Gandhi & World Leaders
Gandhi & Non-Violence
Gandhi’s relevance in current India
How to submit
- All entries for submission by schools must be approved by the Head of the Institution/ Principal
- Submission entries will only be accepted through the official e-mail id of the Principal/ Director/ School/ Head of the institution; rest will be disqualified automatically
- Each school can submit a maximum of 06 projects with a limit of 02 in each category
- Over submissions in categories, duplication of projects, incorrect category – theme – grade/ eligibility criterion will be automatically disqualified
- Each project can be the work of an individual or a team of maximum 05 students from the same school and grade/ eligibility criterion
- Please provide the accurate and up-to-date contact information of the school and participating student/s during the submission in the following format:
- School Name, Address & Contact Details
- Category & Theme For Submission
- Student Name & Grade
- For each project submission, students will have to provide a brief introduction/ explanation in 150 words or less on project concept and its application in Gandhian values and philosophy
- Each submission has to be mailed individually with the above-mentioned details
Win an all-expense-paid trip to Adobe office in California, USA.
Top 9 Schools win an annual subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, and an opportunity to interact with the CBSE & Adobe Leadership.
Certificate of Participation for students on every successful project submission.
Submission: Nov 1st – Nov 20th 2019
Results: Dec 30th 2019
Send in your queries at email@example.com.
Click here for the official website.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)