About the University
Osmania University is a public state university located in University town, Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918. It is the third oldest university in southern India and the first to be established in the erstwhile Kingdom of Hyderabad
About PhD Programme
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who have been awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) by UGC, New Delhi or equivalent National Fellowship in Education/Physical Education for admissions into PhD Programme in the Faculty of Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates are advised to obtain an Application form for admissions into PhD programme from the University Press & Publication, OU Campus (application must be forwarded by the Head of the Department or Director of the institution) and submit the duly filled-in applications along with the following enclosures in the office of the Dean, Faculty of Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad on or before Dec 5, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM on all working days.
- Demand draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of the Dean, Faculty of Education, OU from any nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad.
- Three copies of synopsis of the proposed research topic.
- Photocopies of the memorandum of marks and certificates from SSC to PG.
- Photocopy of eligibility letter (JRF awarded)
- Latest caste certificate, if applicable.
- Two recent passport colour photographs