Indian Institute Of Mass Communication offers various Post-graduate Diploma Courses.
The courses organized by the Institute represent a meaningful blend of classroom teaching, duly supplemented by practical orientation through field visits, etc.
Applications are open for the following Post Graduate Diploma courses
- Journalism (English)
- Journalism (Hindi)
- Journalism (Odia)
- Journalism (Urdu)
- Journalism (Marathi)
- Journalism (Malayalam)
- Radio & TV Journalism
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Applicants born on or later 1st August 1992 only are eligible to admission for General category.
- 1st August 1987 or later for SC/ST/PH category and 1st August 1989 or later for OBC category.
- Entrance Examination of Hindi Journalism and English Journalism will be common.
- Candidate may submit an application form for either Journalism (Hindi) or Journalism (English).
- Candidates filling the application form downloaded must also send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1200/- for General & Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH category drawn in favour of IIMC, New Delhi as application fee.
- For online application form, click the link here.
- Last date for application is 5th May 2017.
- For prospectus click the link here.
- For instructions to fill up the application form and Schedule of Entrance Examination, 2017-18, click the link here.
Contact numbers: 011-26741352, 26742920, 26741073
For more Information visit the website of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication given here.