IGNOU invites admission applications for 1 year PG Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 28 Feb 2021.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) emerged in the early nineties as a new buzz in the business world and since then has developed into a field with substantial and diverse career opportunities. With the passing of Companies Act, 2013 and the New CSR Rules 2014, India has become the first country to bring legislation on CSR.
Several Indian companies will now be required to undertake CSR projects in order to comply with the provisions of the Companies Act. With many companies undertaking these initiatives for the first time, this has opened a whole gambit of job opportunities in public, corporate and non-profit sectors. PGDCSR is a very appropriate programme in ODL mode both in terms of content and timing.
It provides a unique opportunity for attaining and upgrading the knowledge of the CSR professionals. Keeping all this in view, the PGDCSR programme has been designed in such a way to enhance the holistic understanding of CSR by covering CSR fundamentals, its process, implementation and handling of projects and programmes.
- To impart knowledge and understanding about CSR.
- To expand capacities of learners on various theoretical and practical aspects of CSR.
- To develop professional knowledge in formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of CSR projects and programmes.
- Graduation in any discipline
- Senior, mid-level and entry level employees of companies undertaking CSR
- Professionals working in development sector and NGOs implementing CSR activities
- Development functionaries and civil servants of State and Central Governments
- Faculty, researchers and students in universities, research organizations and colleges.
- Graduates wanting to pursue a career in CSR
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee of Rs.200/-
Rs. 7000/- plus.
Dr. Nisha Varghese
Prof. P.V.K. Sasidhar