Admissions Open: Ph.D. Programme 2020 at IIIT Lucknow: Apply by Dec 31
Applications are invited for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program beginning in January 2020. Applicants meeting the minimum eligibility in the broad areas of Engineering/ Management/ Mathematics are invited to submit their application. The goal of the Ph.D. program at IIIT-L is to prepare the scholars for becoming a global academic, industrial and R&D leaders.
IIIT-L invites application under the following categories:
- Full-Time Research Scholar
- Self-Financed Full-Time Research Scholar
- Working Professional
- Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (ASHA)
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is an M.Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc./ or equivalent degree with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- Candidates seeking admission should have a valid score in GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET.
- The minimum duration of the Ph.D. Programme (excluding dropped semester(s)/maternity leave) is 3 years (36 months) from the date of joining.
- All Ph.D. students have to stay within the campus during the entire period of the Ph.D. program. However, special permission, on a case to case basis, may be considered by the competent authority for staying outside the campus.
How to Apply?
- All applications will be received through email only.
- An applicant has to download and fill the Application Form and attach a recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the Application Form.
- Scanned copy of the completely filled and self-attested application form along with self- attested proofs of education, date of birth, experience, payment receipt, etc. should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org positively by 5:00 pm of the last date. Self-attested proofs of any other necessary information, depending upon the category under which the applicant seeks admission, should also be attached.
- The applicant has to carry the print out of all the documents (self-attested scanned copy of the Application form and Supporting Documents) and their originals during the personal interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.