Vide the resolution of 73rd Meeting of the Deans’ Committee Mizoram University Part 6.1, Mizoram University Incubation Centre (a Technology Business Incubator funded by NSTEDB, Department of Science and Technology – Govt. of India) is inviting application for enrolment to its One Year Diploma in Entrepreneurship’ program. This Diploma in Entrepreneurship comprises core courses, skill certification, capstone projects and Action Learning Segments (Learn by adopting business idea/enterprise).
With the objective of connecting the theory of innovation and entrepreneurship with practice and enabling students to acquire skills, this outcome-oriented program is designed to deliver in phases and modules. This will facilitate learning on the management of innovation, entrepreneurship and venture development from foundation to startup stages and simultaneously enable students to apply their entrepreneurial skills in real-life situations, validate ideas, build innovations, test market and build a successful venture out of it.
- Program content and structure designed by Mizoram University Incubation Centre in compliance with IT Hub MG Bulgaria’s Omega College (Vocational College) curriculum
- Learn from visiting mentors of the Incubation Centre like Mr. Tomio Isogai, Former MD – Sharp Corporation in India and Middle East & Consultant of National Skill Development Corporation, experts from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Innovation Park and from EDC – GLA University, Mathura, etc.
- Lectures imparted by faculty members from academia, mentors of Entrepreneurship Development Centres (EDCs) and startup experts networked nation-wide by the Incubation Centre through Indian Science Technology Parks and Business Incubators Association (ISBA), Master Trainers of State Entrepreneurship Development Scheme
- Opportunity to interact with practicing entrepreneurs
- To gain a deeper understanding of practical opportunities and challenges
- Exclusive opportunity to present and discuss your business plan in mentoring sessions with members of the Investor community and financial institutions.
Duration of the Programme
- For MZU Students, Admission Rs. 500/- + Tuition Fees Rs. 3500/-
- For others, Admission Rs. 500/- + Tuition Fees Rs. 5000/- (Exams & Certificates fees extra)
How to Apply?
Interest for enrolment in the program may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with full contact details, educational qualifications and passport photo as an attachment. Selection and admission details will be communicated thereafter.
Phone Number: 0389-2332556
Email ID: email@example.com