For over six decades, BIT Mesra (located 16 km from Ranchi, the Jharkhand state-capital) has been engaged in nurturing minds through a rich heritage of academic excellence.
Essentially a hub of bustling student activities, the beautiful campus has been a second home to thousands of students in their journey to challenge the times.
Call for Applications
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 4-year (8-semester) full-time BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology) program at Mesra for the session 2019-20.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject.
- Appearing candidates may also apply, subject to production of mark sheet with requisite percentage of marks in Class 12 at the time of Entrance Test and Interview.
- At the time of reporting for admission & document verification, selected candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class 10, Marksheets of Class 10 and Class 12 showing requisite minimum marks.
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate/applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online and pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) inclusive of GST charges through State Bank Collect -net banking or credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- Last date to Apply Online – 25th June 2019
- Entrance Test Date – 7th July 2019
Phone Number: +91 651 2275444/2275896
For the syllabus of the Entrance Test, click here.
For further details, click here.