M.Tech. Design Engineering is a four semester Work Integrated Learning Programme designed for working professionals, and aims at building design engineering skill to support the explosive technology growth. The programme will be conducted in a face-to-face mode through weekend classes at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR, and Pune. Admission for working professionals in other locations will be offered in May 2018, with online classes.
Duration: 4 Semesters
- Learn without a career break by attending instructor-led lectures in Bangalore on weekends.
- Experience modern academic content that integrates with evolving requirements of the workplace.
- Apply concepts to real-world situations using Case Studies, Simulations and Virtual Labs.
- Learn at your own pace with any-time access to lecture videos, lab simulations, etc.
- Get regular feedback through Assignments, Quizzes and Mid-Semester & Comprehensive exams.
The program aims to prepare the aspirants for a leadership role in Research & Development or Design functions of engineering industries. Learners who pursue this program will acquire skills in Design Thinking, Math & Engineering principles, contemporary Computational Software and Project Management, which are necessary to lead Engineering & Research functions of organisation.
On completion of the program, learners will be able to:
- Design machine elements with complex geometry and composite material systems using FEM for variety of loading conditions such as static, dynamic and fatigue loads.
- Determine vibration signature for mechanical systems and suggest recommendations for improvement.
- Perform nonlinear computational modelling of product functions
- Integrate mechanical systems with electrical / electronic control systems.
- Recommend methods and instruments suitable for various parametric experimental setup.
- Select the most appropriate material for components based on performance, manufacturability and environmental sustainability.
- Lead research and development projects.
Employed professionals working in engineering design and allied fields, holding BE/ B.Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent in relevant disciplines, with minimum one year relevant work experience.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: March 5, 2018.
If you have any questions, please email at: email@example.com
For further details on the same, click here.