The PGIMER, Chandigarh invites online applications for BSc. Nursing (4 Years) and BSc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses for the academic session 2020.
- B.Sc. Nursing (4 years): The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or any other examination as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in April May, 2020 can also apply for the course, but they will be provisionally allowed to appear in the entrance examination subject to passing of 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks. They will, however, be required to submit their certificates/marks sheet from the respective Boards of their having passed the 10+2 examination to the Principal, NINE by 10.08.2020 positively failing which they will not be considered for attending the counseling.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic): Must have passed 10+2 or any other examination equivalent thereto. Must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery with minimum of 50% aggregate. Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife qualified from a recognized Institute & registered with respective State Nursing Council as approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) or substitute registration in case of male candidates fully qualified for nursing of men, women and children.
- Start of B.Sc. Nursing online registration on Website: 20.05.2020
- Application form closes: 20.06.2020
- Computer-Based Entrance Test: 28.07.2020 (Tuesday)
- Expected date of declaration of result: 07.08.2020
- Last date of submission of qualifying 10+2 certificate and marks sheet: 10.08.2020
- Counseling: 17.08.2020 at 11.00 AM
How to apply?
Visit the Official website and Then click on the Specific “Exam Name” for which you want to fill the application form. Then click on `New Registration’ and you will be directed to the registration form page. The entries in registration form cannot be changed once submitted, hence, ensure that you enter the required information as below correctly.
- SC/ST Category : Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all other categories: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
For more details, click here.